- Quick search
- Auxiliary Toolkit
An overview of TargetMine
Please see our “Overview” page to know what is TargetMine.
- Given a gene or a list of genes, identify all the diseases which they are associated with and all the drugs which target these genes and the 3D structure of the complex has been resolved. [Try!]
- Given a gene or a list of genes, find all high confidence direct physical (HCDP) interacting partners (within the same species). [Try!] [More details for HCDP]
- Given a list of genes, identify hubs and bottlenecks and find the compounds which targeting these genes. [Try!] [More details]
A tour of TargetMine
- A brief introduction for TargetMine system. Take a tour.
(The contents here were base on a former version)
- An introductory movie for TargetMine. See the movie.
See also the Workshops page.
Basics of TargetMine
- Quick search [movie]
- Template queries [movie]
- List functions [movie]
- QueryBuilder [movie] (for advanced users)